Monday, June 26, 2006

Matt's back from the wedding.



We went and picked him up at the airport last night. Betsy was really tired and whatever, but Porter started doing the full body wiggle as soon as he saw his Daddy. Matt had to pick him up and give him a really big hug. All the people waiting in the terminal thought it was really sweet!

Of course, one of the first things I wanted to do after kissing my husband was see the pictures he took of the wedding. To my surprise he only shot, like, 20 pictures the whole weekend. I guess if you are not a scrapbooker, that seems like an adequate number! ;-) (Luckily, Jenny sent me more. Thanks, Jenny!) I had a lot of fun playing with them in Picasa and these were two of my favorites. Morgan and Maggie's wedding colors were pink and white... I'm thinking, Chatterbox Cottage?!

Matt also shot some video of the dinner the night before. Apparently, the whole family played Embarrassing Moments Charades. I wish I could have been there because it was freakin hilarious. I love the family I married into almost as much as my own.

2 witty remarks on "Matt's back from the wedding."

Anonymous said...

Only 20 pictures????!???!??? He must be daft! :) Glad he's home again!!!

Anonymous said...

"Almost"?


*snort*

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez