Monday, June 5, 2006

(gasp) Not Chatterbox...



I had a Design Team meeting last night. Our challenge for this month is to use 8 or more eyelets on a scrapbook page. My personal challenge to myself was to use paper that is NOT manufactured by Chatterbox. (I really love their papers, they're so gorgeous... www.chatterboxinc.com) As you can see here, I managed to do it! Those papers are from Scenic Route - don't you just love the fun bright colors? I still don't have any photos to go with them, of course. (That's cute Mandy, the owner of Scrapbook Corner, in the background.)

5 witty remarks on "(gasp) Not Chatterbox..."

Anonymous said...

Why did you not want to use Chatterbox? I do like the paper you chose, very nice for summer!

Anonymous said...

Cute Mandy isn't as cute as her name leads me to believe. She is so blurry and dark and very small next to you.

Joni on 6:05 PM said...

mom -

I use Chatterbox for *everything*. It's become kind of a running joke.

Anonymous said...

Are you feeling ILL? No Chatterbox? You really MUST take some strong medication!

Anonymous said...

I love Scrapbook Corner and can't wait to visit there again soon!!

But you do Chatterbox SO well girl!
:)

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez