Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Finally, I have pictures!



You know that cute Scenic Route paper that I got at my last Design Team meeting? Well, I picked those colors to match these pictures from Inlow Park. Pictures that I hadn't actually taken yet. Inlow Park is this great water park where water shoots out of pipes, bubbles up out of the ground, and rains down in showers. The kids love it and it's free! I've wanted to take them for probably a week, but it hasn't really been hot enough. Today I finally just said, The heck with it. I'm glad I did, because several of our friends were there too, and I got some awesome pictures!

0 witty remarks on "Finally, I have pictures!"

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez