Tuesday, April 8, 2008

umm...


I am having a lot of contractions at this point. Ouch.

I am hoping that it's false labor, because a) I haven't seen the new NCIS yet and b) we have like NO groceries in the house.

The good news is, Emily came today instead of Thursday as we had originally planned. Otherwise I'd really be freaking out. As it is, I have someone to watch my kids, even if they don't have anything to eat.

4 witty remarks on "umm..."

Mandy's Blogspot on 8:19 PM said...

yay for contractions!

we can't wait to meet amy!

susan opel on 9:21 PM said...

Oooh! Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...somehow I bet that baby's here by now. 3 days and no blogging??? Something just tells me so. ;) Congrats all around!!! Welcome to the world, little Amy! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for Amy and good timing!!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez