Wednesday, December 6, 2006

they're done!




So, I managed to finish the stockings today (in between tutoring and complaining about having a cold)! They didn't take nearly as long as I had thought they would, since I really only started yesterday. I'm feeling a lot more confident now - I was going to say competent, but I think that may be stretching it a bit. Posted by Picasa

3 witty remarks on "they're done!"

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Joan, the tradition continues!!

Unknown on 8:08 AM said...

Hello, where have I been? I had to read for a while to catch up!!!

Wow, your cookies look so professional! Love how they look.

Your stockings look wonderful too. You have been doing a lot of sewing.

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one. Since you didn't get the Rhonna F stamps you should definetly go back to Archivers... everyone needs to have them!!!

Loved the window shopping and T-day goodness.

Wow, this is long! I shouldn't check in so spuratically... did I spell that right?

Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the stockings!!!
They look wonderful - really!!!

My mil started making stockings when my hubby was only 6 years old. When we got married she made me one, along with each time someone else got married or had a baby. All 25 of us have "Jane original" stockings; made with the same template, but with completely different fabric. Not only do I fill our four stockings each year, but on Christmas Eve we all take our stockings to mil's house and hang them all in a row on her loft.

All that to say, your stocking making frenzy makes me happy because I know how much Jane's stockings to everyone means to us.

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez