Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tag! I'm it!


My neato scrapping friend Carolyn tagged me (check out her blog and try, just try, not to be jealous of her insane photography talent) so it's my turn...

A - Available or single: Married, but that's not one of the choices?
B - Best friend: Besides my Cutterpede? Probably Rebecca, she brought me a bucket of chicken when I was having a hard time.
C - Cake or pie: Oh, definitely cake. With LOTS of frosting.
D - Drink of choice: At the moment, Target hot chocolate.
E - Essential item you use everyday: soap (Aren't you glad?)
F - Favorite color: Blue
G - Gummy bears or worms: Both! I love candy!!
H - Hometown: grew up in Rochester
I - Indulgence: baked goods (ask me about the chocolate cherry cookies, sometime)
J - January or February: Oh, definitely February.
K - Kids & names: Betsy and Porter
L - Life is incomplete without? Scrapbooking!
M - Marriage date: 12/16/00 (yes, our anniversary is on Saturday!)
N - Number of siblings: 7
O - Oranges or apples: Golden Delicious apples
P - Phobias or fears: Enclosed underwater spaces. You know, like the Dolphin Dome? Yeah, it freaks me out every time.
Q - Fave quote: I don't have one. I guess I am not deep like that.
R - Reasons to smile: (According to my children, there are none.) Christmas is only a week and a half away!!
S - Season: the Christmas season
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: um, I don't know? Who hasn't done it yet?
U - Unknown fact about me: I've been pulled over twice this year for speeding. No tickets, though.
V- Vegetable you don't like: Peas. And I like them even less after having to pull 2 peas out of Porter's left nostril last night. (FYI, the second one was really wedged in there - I had to use my scrapbooking tweezers to pry it out.)
W - Worst habit: Twirling my hair. And interrupting people.
X - Xrays: um, if they're covered by insurance, I guess
Y - Your fave food: Oh, I love it all! Is that wrong?
Z - Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

3 witty remarks on "Tag! I'm it!"

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! and a happy belated birthday to you and Betsy. I hope you all have a great and jolly holiday! And peas are not my favorite either!!

Anonymous said...

Okay that is a little creepy about the peas in the nostril but oh my how resourceful of you to use the scrapping tweezers!

And thumbs up about not getting tickets the two times that you were pulled over!

I interrupt people, too!

Happy Sixth Anniversary, about 9 hours late!

Unknown on 3:49 PM said...

You are so funny!
Did you have a good anniversary!?
Peas in the nose? Ewww!
And... hello... thanks for that nice compliment! I'm totally blushing!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez