Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The countdown is on.


Presents are bought. Cookies are baked. The cards were finally mailed today and the ham is in the fridge. We have watched The Grinch and Charlie Brown and listened to the Muppets. We're almost ready for Christmas. But...

But...

It's raining today. Actually raining. And if the weatherman is right, there won't be any snow for Christmas. This isn't a full scale disaster, but it's certainly distressing. Betsy actually told me the other day that we can't have Christmas yet: we have to wait for snow.

And you know, I think she's right.

2 witty remarks on "The countdown is on."

Anonymous said...

I must agree with Miss Betsy - HOw can we POSSIBLY have Christmas without snow? I am hoping that maybe our trek northward will garner a look at some real live snow. But I'm not holding my breath...

Thanks for the card with the cuties!

Sue on 8:28 AM said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!! I'm not sure we can hold off for the snow much longer...but I'm sure Santa will arrive, regardless :)

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez