Monday, February 4, 2008

Crop 'til you drop


I just wanted to say, I had an awesome time at my crop weekend! My friend Kristy is a great motivator as well as being the comsummate hostess. I got so much accomplished; I have a huge stack of layouts just waiting for me to plug in the scanner. Plus there was tons of yummy food and nice people to socialize with. I got seated next to one of the few people in the world who's ever taken a scrapbook class from me. (I had to teach a few classes in '06 when I was on the design team; I averaged something like 1.3 people in each one, so I didn't do it for very long.) I realized it when the lady started telling me about a tip she'd learned in a class, about saving the negatives from your sticker sheet... as she was telling me this I realized I was the one who'd taught her that! It was kind of a funny concidence.

Oh... and Matt has a job interview tomorrow! For a call center manager job that's much, much closer to home... our fingers are crossed that it's a good fit and they hire him!

5 witty remarks on "Crop 'til you drop"

Anonymous said...

Matt has interview?
I hope he knocks their socks off.
Good luck Tuesday, Matt.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Matt! Hope it goes well..I will pray for him.

Glad you had fun with the scrapping. I was cleaning out boxes today and found all my scrapbooking stuff..and realized I really need to get my act together and scrap my wedding and Gavin's short life.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Matt. I'm too lazy to haiku.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Matt!!!! Prayers that the job is a good fit for you.

Anonymous said...

job vibes for Matt!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez