Thursday, February 7, 2008

Crafty


We were driving to Hobby Lobby today, and Betsy told me, "You put things on paper, and you do sewing. Those are both of things that you do." I'm glad that she can tell that I am almost obsessed with making stuff; I mean, it's practically taken over the house so she'd have to be blind not to have noticed it. And when I was at Hobby Lobby, a lady came up to me and said, "You're a scrapbooker, right? Can I ask you a question?" (It turns out that she needed to make some stuff for a bridal shower; I sent her on her merry way with an armload of iridescent paper and an EK Success circle cutter.) So, I guess I just send out that vibe. Is that a good thing or a bad thing, do you think?

On the job front, Matt's last day of work was yesterday. (It was supposed to be the 19th, but apparently the board convened early and agreed to the changes. You just know that if they were voting to give everyone raises, it would have taken months!) On the other hand, the severance package they're giving us is very generous, so we don't really have to freak out for quite a while. And his interview the other day went quite well. In the meantime, the kids like having him around (although Betsy is going to be confused and think every day is Saturday) and I like that he can entertain them while I do things like update my blog, tutor, and put off finishing my HOF entry.

1 witty remarks on "Crafty"

Anonymous said...

Fun NOW for Betsy.
Ev'ry day's like Saturday.
Beware: this fall, SCHOOL!!!!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez