Thursday, July 19, 2007

Administrivia


I forgot to mention this a couple of days ago, but I did have to enable verification in the comments section. I hated to do it but it looks like the spammers have found this blog (after sailing under the radar for over a year). So sorry. But, be sure and let me know if you get a particularly interesting verifier. My favorite one ever was 'zzoidy,' which I think would work particularly well as an exclamatory interjection. As in, "Zzoidy! I dropped the Stud Book on my toe and it's heavy!"


And on a less boring note, here's another scrapbook page. I'm particularly fond of this photo - check out the unbridled joy on Betsy's face.

1 witty remarks on "Administrivia"

Anonymous said...

That is so kewl that Betsy loves flume rides. WDW has the BEST ride, Splash Mountain, (I used to work it). Hopefully she is tall enough to ride it and she will definately enjoy getting wet on it! Can't wait to see you all down here - coming up soon!

Luv ya lots,
Trish
PS - my word to verify was dssrgg (reminds me too much of dishrag-which reminds me that I have to finish the dinner dishes..ick)

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez