Monday, December 11, 2006

scrapping






Worked on some stuff today. I hope to get more pictures in the mail soon!

Sometimes, I do wish my kids could actually smile for a picture. From the looks of my scrapbook, I have the most chronically depressed offspring in the world... Posted by Picasa

8 witty remarks on "scrapping"

Anonymous said...

They take after their mama on the no smiling thing....we couldn't get you to smile for ANYTHING in pics when you were little. You were still cute. As are my grandbabies.

Joni on 12:19 PM said...

okay Mom... on the left side of the Christmas one, where Porter is holding Baseball Guy, doesn't Betsy look a TON like me at that age? I remember seeing a lot of pictures of Little Joni making that same pose.

Of course the unsmiling child would grow up to be a scrapper; it's only fair, right? ;-)

Anonymous said...

YES!

Joni on 3:44 PM said...

the turtleneck probably helps, too. Mike and I wore turtlenecks in a lot of pictures.

so now you all know what I looked like when I was 4, ha ha.

Anonymous said...

smiles or not - they are still totally CUTE!

Hey! That's ME on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Joni...you HAVE to go see threadbared today...here, I will make it easy for you. Go on, go look, you know you want to.

http://www.threadbared.com

Anonymous said...

Apropos not of
anything at all, Happy
Birthday to Betsy.

Sue on 10:01 AM said...

Your kids are adorable, regardless :)

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez