Monday, December 4, 2006

cookies


Don't they look good?

And does anyone know where I can find some coarse sugar? I swear I have been looking everywhere. Posted by Picasa

6 witty remarks on "cookies"

Anonymous said...

They look good...yum, yum....

Of course you tried Meijer for coarse sugar, right? ;)

Anonymous said...

try Whole Foods. Look where the raw sugar is, because often the sugars that are less processed are also the bigger crystals.

Anonymous said...

Well I certainly ventured over to your blog at the right time....COOKIES!!!!!!!!!! YUM!!
You're the domestic goddess that's for sure!!! Such wonderful memories you're making with your kids! Hugs to ya!

I just saw some coarse sugar at a place called "Country Kitchen" here the Fort. Shall I mail you some?

Anonymous said...

Oops, I just accidently sent my post anonymously.....that last post was me. :)

Anonymous said...

Christmas and cookies
Are nearly synonymous.
Merry Cookies, Joan.

Joni on 7:02 PM said...

I finally found some coarse sugar... Wilton makes it so it's in the cake decorating aisle and not the baking aisle. Duh! Thanks a ton for your kind offer though Carrie!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez