Thursday, December 28, 2006

Nightgown update


Betsy did indeed wear her nightgown last night - ALL night. I put it on her at bedtime and she whined for two solid hours and then, for some reason, she got over it. I don't know what caused the sudden change of heart but I think it had something to do with the fact that she and Porter were playing together and watching 'Cars.' Anyway, she slept all night in her flowers nightgown, and she woke up in a really good mood and didn't try to take it off.

Who knows what this child is thinking...

And if Betsy's teeth look especially clean in that photo, it's because she has brushed them five times this morning with her new Barbie toothbrush. Posted by Picasa

6 witty remarks on "Nightgown update"

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

DOn't tell Betsy, but I am kind of against nightgowns myself. I hate it when the darn thing gets all twisted around my bdy, ya know?

And those pearly whites are blinding!!! Is there a career in dentistry in her future?

Anonymous said...

too bad I am such a poor typist - forgive me...

Unknown on 7:35 PM said...

Was she having issues? I didn't realize! I don't like nightgowns either!

Two hours though? That is some parent will power on your part! Good job!

Joni on 10:06 PM said...

Oh... the Nightgown Saga. Her Grammie made Betsy a nightgown for her birthday which not only is soft flannel, not only has pink flowers all over it, but looks just like the nightgowns Grammie made for me when I was a little girl.

And Betsy... HATED it.

Every time I put the nightgown on her, she screamed and screamed and screamed and took it off and screamed some more. Apparently, the tough love approach worked, because it's her favorite thing to sleep in now. (And I can't blame her!)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I am temporarily unable to see the keyboard because of the flash from that SMILE! Hi Joni! Happy New Year!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez