Sunday, October 8, 2006

Scrapping again




Two things I pretty much never do: I don't scrap photos that are more than 1 year old, and I never buy Basic Grey! I've actually broken both of those barriers this time around. This is a photo that Julie Blasini took when Porter was a baby, that I somehow missed the first time around. And the papers are from BG's new LilyKate collection, which I actually really like. I think they worked well for the mood I was trying to convey.

I got 7 new papers today and it was mostly brands I don't usually use: K & Company, Fontwerks, 3 Bugs in a Rug, and the aforementioned Basic Grey. Plus Chatterbox. I think I need to stop buying patterned papers for a while! They're just so pretty... I'm starting to understand why my mom has such a stash of fabrics! (Speaking of which, Mom, I also got the fabric for Betsy's baby doll dress today, and it is gorgeous.)

It was a really nice day today, so we had dinner (taco salad) out on the patio. It's funny, our sad little patio table looks really small on the new patio, which is quite a bit larger than the deck on our old house! Which is good - we will have plenty of room when we get around to buying a nice set of outdoor furniture.

1 witty remarks on "Scrapping again"

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, my fabric stash. I actually broke down and USED some pink knit for a shirt for ME yesterday! I think I got the fabric at your Hancocks one of my times in Indy. It's just so hard to go into a fabric store and just look at the pretty fabric, it usually is calling out to me to bring it home and love it!

Take a pic of the patio and post?

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez