Sunday, October 8, 2006

Patio pictures


Mom wanted to see some pictures of the new patio. So here you go... the patio is in there somewhere behind the kids... if you squint.


It was nice tonight so we ate outside again. I made what was originally intended as chili, but I didn't have any ground hamburger, so I used chicken breast, and I didn't have any tomato sauce, so I just used 2 cans of tomatoes, but it was really soupy, so I used smashed up tortilla chips to soak up the juice... So I guess what I made is Chicken Tortilla Soup.

I wore one of my new linen skirts to church today. Did I mention that I went back to Old Navy, and got two long, bias-cut linen skirts for 97 cents each??!! Yeah, it's a sickness. One is white, so I can't wear it for a while, but the other is a sort of plummy-raspberry color, so I wore it with my white Wal-Mart blouse and looked very hip. Man, I love the 97-cent stuff.

2 witty remarks on "Patio pictures"

Anonymous said...

It's ok if less patio shows than kids...the kids are cute too ; )

It's very nice, do you think Wally would come here and put one in my backyard?

Unknown on 9:09 AM said...

It is STILL going?
Crazy! Go back for more!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez