Thursday, September 7, 2006

new addiction


I think I love American Crafts almost as much as Chatterbox.

You probably can't tell from the scan, but those rub-ons are silver. And they include a bunch of swirls and flourishes along with the letters. Posted by Picasa

7 witty remarks on "new addiction"

Anonymous said...

silver rub-ons? oh so yummy!

Anonymous said...

wow, Joan, I wish I had half the talent you have in your pinkie for scrapbooking!!!! Em and I are going to make her ty cards to send out, but it took us forever to come up with even the simplest design. Good job with the wedding pics!

Joni on 12:12 PM said...

well Mom, I wish I could sew 1/45th as well as you do. So it all works out in the end, doesn't it?

For my next trick, I'm attempting to make some curtains for the kitchen and dining room. Wish me luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh you will do fine with curtains. The big thing is getting them cut straight to begin with, the sewing is simple. It won't work out in the end though, you will know how to scrapbook AND sew, and I will just be able to sew. Make sure you add a pic of the curtains when you get them done.

Joni on 5:34 PM said...

I won't be GOOD AT sewing, though, merely CAPABLE of it. ;-) I don't think I will ever learn how to set a zipper, whereas you can do it in less time than it takes to order at McDonalds. *is jealous*

Anonymous said...

Err . . . I can't change a tire or fix a computer or really do anything? But I do know the name of the horse that the Duke of Wellington rode at the Battle of Waterloo, and who the first female cabinet member in the federal government was. So hah. Or something.

Joni on 6:11 PM said...

It would be really funny if they had the same name.

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez