Thursday, September 14, 2006

It really was a nice day for a white wedding.



So, I've finally finished the pictures from Emily's wedding. (I know, I know, the wedding was over a month ago...) And we're back to Chatterbox. Now that I think about it, I used Chatterbox on almost every wedding page (and it was all CHA new releases). This was kind of the wrap up spread, with all the pictures from the reception and other leftovers. With all those photos, I still didn't have a lot of room for journaling. I think I'll just print off the relevant blog entries, instead, and slip it in a page protector.

I don't remember what Em was laughing at in the 'Human Chair' picture. It appears to have been something Mike was saying. Anyone? Anyone?

I just noticed I've been using a lot of brown backgrounds lately. In this case, at least, it's appropriate since they are the Browns.

I'm kinda bummed, though. I got a new Cutterpede trimmer - replacing the one I've had for 2 years, the ruler is really broken this time, I already fixed it once - and I seem to have gotten one of the ones that doesn't cut straight. I had heard that that happens sometimes. Now I'll have to go back to Hobby Lobby... oh darn.


Posted by Picasa

10 witty remarks on "It really was a nice day for a white wedding."

Anonymous said...

I think, but not positive, that if you look at Mike, he is pointing to his eye.....the Legal Eye.?? That was what Em was laughing at.

Joni on 2:55 PM said...

The Legal Eye? What the heck does that mean?

From the look on her face, it was hilarious. Em - help us out here, woman...

Anonymous said...

maybe Legal Eagle? Um Eagle Eye? doesn't Em look tan in the pic with her marriage license?

Joni on 4:23 PM said...

Mike is so weird.

Yeah, she does look tan. It must be my scanner, because in real life we all know she is this pale
-->

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Joni...I didn't some of Mike's jokes either, maybe it was the "mean" brother's eye... I guess lawyering stuff will be good for him, since I don't get most of that either hahaha....I love him anyways! I absolutely adore the pages - great job...I'm jealous!!!!

Unknown on 5:20 PM said...

LOL @ the Browns!

Lovin' all of those LO's! Only a month behind is really ahead! Really.

Did you paint the edges of EVERY photo? Crazy lady!

Joni on 5:24 PM said...

actually, it was SOOO much faster than matting all of them! Got a lot of paint on my fingers. though.

Anonymous said...

Joni, he was doing the "Eagle Eye" but he made it look funny first, and he just looked curious...that's what I was laughing at. haha

Joni on 10:45 PM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joni on 10:51 PM said...

Thanks for the clarification, Mrs. B. I guess it does begin to make sense.

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez