Saturday, February 14, 2009

V-Day


I seriously love the graphics in this one. And the singing octopi! How can you not love a red, heart-shaped cephalopod?


I went to Betsy's kindergarten class yesterday for her Valentine's Day party. Have I mentioned how much I love kindergarteners? They are just so cute. Betsy made all of her valentines herself, with absolutely no help from either of us - I am quite proud of her crafty ingenuity. Matt and I are getting takeout tonight and watching To Have And To Have Not (you really can't beat Bogie and Bacall). Because sure, you don't need a day on the calendar to be loved and blah blah, but at least I'm getting dinner out of the deal.

3 witty remarks on "V-Day"

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentimes To-Day

Anonymous said...

So, now are you going to pick up all the half off candy on your way home from work tonight?

Anonymous said...

you know me too well, mom.

(i restrained myself to 3 bags.)

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez