Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pecus I am nis.


Betsy wrote me a love letter for Valentine's Day. I think her writing skills are coming along nicely. Here it is, in its entirety:

ILUFYOVERE
MUCPECUS
YRUNISMOM
YOLUFME
TOVEREMUC
OSOYLUFME
PECUSIAMNIS


I was able to decipher the whole thing, actually. But I think that's one of those skills like understanding toddler-speak; it's much easier when it's your own kids. (And yes, we are working on the word spacing.)

Also, on Sunday night I had a puppy named Christober. Tonight I had a dog named Science Fair. It's worth noting that both of these canines are a three-year-old boy.

6 witty remarks on "Pecus I am nis."

celeste'sblog on 10:51 PM said...

I totally understood and deciphered the whole thing. Perhaps it is in fact because I understand toddler-speak. That's pretty much the cutest thing ever.

Anna on 6:12 AM said...

What a sweet letter. I think having 15 nieces and nephews and spending almost 9 years in primary have made me pretty much an expert at reading "new writer". It looks like she's doing really well! And Betsy's right - you are nis. :)

Anonymous said...

The good news: the puppy named Cristober and the dog named Science Fair are both housebroken.

Kindergarten literature: cute.

susan opel on 11:11 AM said...

welurnic

Anonymous said...

I got it first try. I think once you learn toddler speak it never leaves you.

Mrs. Brown can moo... on 3:15 PM said...

I got most of it...there were a few things I am having trouble with. Does that make me a bad mom? I understand when Gavin says "out do dindo" or even "look at da baby" but betsy's writing is a little beyond me right now. Maybe I'm just too tired.

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez