Sunday, July 30, 2006

Yay!


We are all moved in and the computer is hooked up. I am exhausted! I can't believe how sore my legs are from walking up and down the stairs all day yesterday. We haven't unpakced a lot of stuff yet because we are leaving in 3 days to go to Rochester for Em's wedding. But it is so nice to be in our home finally!

5 witty remarks on "Yay!"

Anonymous said...

I suppose that whole "moving" thing is the reason for the lack of updates. As good an excuse as any, I guess. Congratulations by the way.

Joni on 5:35 PM said...

Well, why not? Clearly it's my excuse for not spellchecking.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.
Hope you like your new quarters.
See you all real soon.

Unknown on 7:58 PM said...

Rochester? That is in my neck of the woods.

Glad you are moved in.

Hope the wedding went well.

Anonymous said...

Rock on in the new house, sister - ROCK ON!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez