Thursday, July 20, 2006

Praying for rain...


Now that we have grass seed in the backyard of the new place, we've been hoping for rain so that Matt doesn't have to go up and water it all the time. It actually did rain today after we left from doing the walk-through. Matt says he feels like he lives in Melba, Idaho again.

I taught a class at the scrapbook store tonight. Last month I did 'Stickers, Rub-ons, and Fonts' and two people signed up. Tonight I did 'Stretch your Scrapping Dollar' and one person showed up. Talk about embarrassing. I guess that the next time I teach, no one will show up, and the time after that, negative-one person will attend. (I think how that would work is, one person would take the class, but she would come away actually knowing less about scrapbooking than before the class started.)

I have finished one of the scrapbook pages of Morgan and Maggie's wedding. I killed two birds with one stone by doing it as my Design Team project for July. The challenge this month was to create a page inspired by a magazine cover (either real or fake). I used some of those sweet new American Crafts rub-ons (the ones I've been dying to buy, but can't, because I am on a self imposed spending freeze until fall). It was a lot of fun, although I really shouldn't be so impatient becuase all of my lines of text are slanted.



I knd of wish they would have gotten married in Provo or Salt Lake or something... I used up a lot of M's and G's with this layout! ;-)

0 witty remarks on "Praying for rain..."

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez