Monday, July 17, 2006

Here comes the bridesmaid



It's less than 3 weeks until my sister gets married (I'm sure Em can tell us the exact number of days...) I got my dress back from the alteration place on Friday. I had to model it for Matt last night and I felt so pretty! Like a beautiful beautiful princess! I'm extremely grateful to Emily for putting us in dresses that are actually attractive (no orange taffeta monstrosities here!) and not super expensive. And she let us pick our own shoes... I got mine at Payless!

The nice thing about there being so many girls in the family is that you have a ready-made bridal party. (The downside, as my parents are no doubt finding out, is... five weddings.) Catherine and I are bridesmaids, Laura is a junior bridesmaid, Molly is the ring bearer, and Betsy is the flower girl (a largely token designation, since we've all agreed that anyone who hasn't mastered putting her peepee in the potty, probably can't handle strewing flower petals before anyone's feet). Emily's friend Anna is the maid of honor and we will all look very, very hot.

3 witty remarks on "Here comes the bridesmaid"

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK SOOOOOOOOOOO FRITTY!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Psh. I wish Em would let ME wear orange taffeta. How cool would that be?!

Unknown on 8:26 PM said...

Hey you! You do look like a pretty princess. Not bad for a bridesmaid dress!

Hooray for the new house. Man, that is exciting.

I've been absentee, I know! I'll do better!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez