Monday, September 22, 2008

Forward momentum


Finally caught it on video!

5 witty remarks on "Forward momentum"

Mrs. Brown can moo... on 11:54 AM said...

OH MY GOODNESS! She's so funny! And, no mommy, she doesnt want the butterfly, she wants the camera. Geez. She looks like she's about to sit half the time.

Anonymous said...

I promise not to make fun of her technique, which apparently I do with Georgia (whom Celeste nannies, and who furthermore just started walking).

Catherine on 8:39 AM said...

That is one freaky, larval crawl. Like a worm on a hook. See, Kevin? I made fun of her for both of us!

Joni, she's still bald. I hear babies that don't grow hair aren't loved or fed enough, or indulged in any way, which CLEARLY IS THE PROBLEM.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? Pi is as fat as....YOUR FACE!!....*gasp* I did just say that.

Anonymous said...

v jdfmv fnnf v xcmv gmvh dfjnmtufdsodit ffv dfk.....



...... sorry, just felt like sayin that.

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez