Monday, September 1, 2008

Arrivals/departures


Whew! It's been a crazy week-and-a-half or so. Crazy fun, that is. I got to see all three of my brothers, just not all at the same time. It started on a Thursday when Kevin flew in from D.C. - seriously, I had not seen him since Emily's wedding two years ago, how sad is that? - and then Rob and his girlfriend Laura came in on Friday. They left on Saturday but then Mandy, Mike, and Miles came up later that day because they hadn't seen Kevin in forever either. Then Kevin left on Sunday. It was a very fun visit - there were Steakburgers and Cranium, and also rhythmic gymnastics.



On Tuesday I made yet another trip to the airport to pick up my mother-in-law. Connie is staying with us for a month while my sitter is out with her brand-new baby. The kids seem really happy with Grandma around (we'll see how Grandma feels about them by the end of the month). I was even able to squeeze in some overtime on Friday, which is always helpful.

And look! I scrapbooked!

3 witty remarks on "Arrivals/departures"

Mrs. Brown can moo... on 12:21 PM said...

That scrapbook page is absolutely adorable! And, I cant wait til I get up there, either! Since gavin is now walking, it will be soo much more fun to watch him with your older kids!


vehslu: a foreign word for private detective.

susan opel on 7:29 PM said...

Totally cute page, Joni.

And remember how we discussed how we were SO not into making cards? I am making them, and IT IS KINDA FUN.

EEEK!

Anonymous said...

Amy is sticking her tongue out because she knows what a rebel she is going to be when she is 16.






yyjmcqr: spanish for "I hate your guts"

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez