Monday, June 30, 2008

Caution: Cute Overload


Any recovering cute-aholics should probably look away right now.



Don't say I didn't warn you.

5 witty remarks on "Caution: Cute Overload"

Catherine on 12:39 AM said...

Look at Betsy's new cabbage-patch doll. It's facial expression even changes from Gleeful to Unnervingly Gleeful.

By the by, my word is "jikshy," and I'm pretty sure it's a racial slur, but I don't know for which race.

Anonymous said...

My name is Fatty,
And I'm a cute-a-holic.
(Insert last line here.)

susan opel on 7:41 PM said...

Uh oh - gonna have to go to cute rehab after that - but I say, No, no, NO!

Unknown on 12:37 PM said...

I'll have a cutini, shaken not stirred please.... Umm...I must say cute cannot even decribe those pictures (and the video from last post!) I must also point out that the new sewing machine of yours is pretty darn cute too!

Anonymous said...

Ok..so I wont make some remark about being a cutie-a-holic, but I have to say, I HAVE DARN GOOD TASTE! Not to toot my own horn or anything...haha They are soo cute in those dresses!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez