Saturday, January 6, 2007

Happy New Year


Yeah, yeah, I know, it was a little while ago...

Mike and Mandy came over on Monday, bearing Christmas gifts for the kids. Mandy knitted a fetching purse and hat for Betsy. (Did I mention how jealous I am that Mandy knows how to knit? I am way too uncoordinated.) Betsy was pretty excited because if there's one thing she loves, it's accessories. They also brought Porter a little basketball. Do these people know my kids, or what?

I've made some resolutions, but they all have to do with scrapbooking. I created a scrapbook layout about it, in fact.

Today, I resolve that we will finally get the Christmas decorations down. Posted by Picasa

3 witty remarks on "Happy New Year"

Anonymous said...

Fetching indeed! A girl after my own heart!

Anonymous said...

Indeed, Mandy is talented. I got to see some of the other things she knitted for gifts while she was here. She picked the perfect thing to make for Betsy!!

Anonymous said...

There is no reason you can't learn to knit. Laura and Molly are learning now, and I KNOW you can do it too.

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez