Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's cuitans for you, pally. Cuitans!


*said in best '30s-gangster voice*

So, this is Sewing Project #2: Operation Block the Intense Late-Afternoon Sun (And Stop the Neighbors Seeing In, I'm Sure They're Nice People and All, But Still). I got some sheer white material at JoAnn's for, like, $1.99 a yard, and cobbled these together. I'm not sure if I like the cafe rings at the top, or not - I'm thinking about sewing some little ribbon loops, instead. (Come to think of it, JoAnn's has those new American Crafts ribbons by the yard... stop! Bad scrapper! Stop!)

I still need to do the ones for the living room, although I think I'll try doing the top differently. They're not anything fancy, after all, but still it's nice to feel like I'm somewhat competent, after the Hammer Pants.

In other news... It's only one more week until the NCIS season premiere! Oh boy, I can't wait. Of course, I am scheduled to teach 'Crazy for Cardstock' at the Scrapbook Corner that very same night. Which only goes to show that I love scrapbooking the most! (Don't think I won't have the VCR all set up to record it, though.) Posted by Picasa

3 witty remarks on "It's cuitans for you, pally. Cuitans!"

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL work on the curtains, m'dear!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love reading your blog. I feel like I know you, and I've never even met you! Looks like the new house is coming along and that the neighbors are probably relieved that they can't look into your windows anymore!

Joni on 12:25 PM said...

Hee hee! Well, I'll be meeting you soon, Susan... how many weeks until Croptoberfest?!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez