Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I have not fallen off the planet yet.



I bet the 3 people who actually read this thing are wondering where I've been! Don't worry... I've been keeping myself busy. I finally got my DVD's of the first season of NCIS, so I had, you know, 23 episodes to watch. I don't actually know anyone besides Matt who watches NCIS, but it's totally worth checking out. It's a bit like JAG, a bit like CSI, but it's also quite priginal and funny and well written.

In other news... Porter is an insanely good walker now. He can actually drink a sippy cup while walking, which is impressive because I have barely mastered that skill myself. I think he'll be talking soon as well. Today I gave him a big wet kiss on his neck and he said to me, plain as day, "MmmmWAH." (It's the noise you make when you kiss a fat baby's neck.) I'm supposed to take him in for pictures soon, assuming I ever get around to making the phone call to set it up! I gave him what Betsy calls a 'haircup' today, so he's not so shaggy around the ears.

Our house is almost ready to move into. Matt went up there today and informed me that we now have sod and seed, 6 bushes, and one tree. We close the last Thursday in July and move in that weekend. I can't wait!

4 witty remarks on "I have not fallen off the planet yet."

Anonymous said...

I like NCIS as well; I'm actually considering applying to the real life NCIS, although there will probably be fewer funny-talking Israeli babes in it.

Anonymous said...

It's about time you got around to updating! How awesome is that baby Forter anyway? We are down a cat now....Tigs died last week. : (

Anonymous said...

Reader number three checking in...
;)

GOOD for PORTER! What a talented guy!

Anonymous said...

My favorite JAG episode was the one where they delivered a PowerPoint presentation on the distinction between a POW and an "enemy combatant."
Good luck with NCIS, eran... there may be fewer Israeli babes but you only need one.
8kids4me... if only there were a solution for your cat deficiency...

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez