Friday, August 18, 2006

Wedding pictures







So sorry, this is kind of a cumbersome way to show my photos. Blogger still hates me, but not as much. I found out I can only upload the pictures from Picasa, and I haven't figured out how to insert them into the existing posts. *rolls eyes* So, now you can finally see how much fun we all had and how Dad was, truly, the life of the party. Posted by Picasa

2 witty remarks on "Wedding pictures"

Anonymous said...

This is punishment
For trying to post silly
Pictures of your dad.

Anonymous said...

I don't see any pics of the dad guy. I think blogger must just be mad at you, cause I have friends who have been posting lots of pics lately. : (

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez