Sunday, August 20, 2006

I've been a busy girl



Rather than try & upload all the pictures from the wedding, which is proving to be a tedious task, I'll put up some of the scrapbook pages I've done. I have actually been on a scrapping binge lately: I did 6 other pages in the last few days, plus these 3, and I have another one almost completed but I had to move my stuff off the kitchen island so I could make biscuits. I've been using a lot of Chatterbox paper for the wedding pages; I think it's so classy and pretty, and the Scrapbook Corner has all the new CHA stuff in. (I restriced myself to 4 new pages - one of each from Garden, Courtyard, and Villa, plus the redesigned Sun Room - and paid for them with a giftcard I've been saving for emergencies. I think that Chatterbox's new CHA releases definitely constitutes an emergency.)

I've been printing up a lot of the wedding pictures small, so I can cram a bunch of them onto the page. (The pictures fo my dad will see the light of day at some point.) Thanks to my cousin Becca for taking the one of Matt and me smooching - it almost makes up for the exploding-eye-feta incident. (Love ya, cuz!)
 Posted by Picasa

4 witty remarks on "I've been a busy girl"

Anonymous said...

Love the layout entitled "Here Comes the Bride" - very pretty!

You HAVE been busy!

And yes - Chatterbox is always cause for an emergency!

Anonymous said...

Since I wasn't there, could you put up some pics of the reception?

Sue on 9:35 AM said...

Hi Joni - this is Sue from Luv2 :) I love all your pages, you have been a busy bee! Just poppin' in to say HI :)

Joni on 9:00 PM said...

*waving* Hi Sue! Thanks for visiting! :)

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez