Tuesday, August 22, 2006

More reception pictures.



I ordered prints all collaged-together like this so that I could get a lot of tiny pictures onto my scrapbook pages. (It's another trick for saving money and time while scrapping, because less money spent on photos = more money for Chatterbox.) I Know Kevin was wanting to see some reception pics, so here ya go, and sorry you missed out on all the fun.

Posted by Picasa

4 witty remarks on "More reception pictures."

Anonymous said...

hey check your hotmail. I sent you a question.

Joni on 10:08 AM said...

That's wierd, I'm totally not seeing it, Mom.

Anonymous said...

yeah, could Betsy look any scarier?

Thanks for putting up pics, still no substitute for being there . . . although if I had been there I still wouldn't have enjoyed it.

Joni on 3:24 PM said...

Yeah, don't you love her insane eyes? I used the red eye remover and they came out white instead, I'm not sure which is freakier.

She spent the whole night running around in circles like that.

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez