Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's done.


So, I had a really good job more or less offered to me on a silver platter, and I just got off the phone turning it down. It was a great position, generous pay, but it was 40 hours a week and I just can't do that right now. I can't be away from my kids for that many hours in the day, now that I have gotten back to being with them. It was really hard to say 'no' to the opportunity, but I had a really, really good reason.

Whew.

4 witty remarks on "It's done."

Mrs. Brown can moo... on 1:21 PM said...

awww...poor Joni!

Laura M on 2:45 PM said...

I'm sure Porter, Betsy and Amy will be very grateful :)

Anam_Kihaku on 11:34 AM said...

*hugs* sometimes the right decision is the hardest one.

Susan R. Opel on 11:35 AM said...

What's right is right - don't sweat it!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez