Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tempus fugit


How quickly does six months go by?


Ask the mother of a six-month-old.

9 witty remarks on "Tempus fugit"

Anonymous said...

Or a mother of previous 6 month olds.

Tempus fugit. Dang right.

Anonymous said...

She is one word:BIG. From her head to her maturity, she is big.

Mrs. Brown can moo... on 8:12 PM said...

I feel your pain....question..did daddy get her dressed this morning?

Anonymous said...

I'm told they continue to age even after six months. Just yesterday I told someone that Miles was 12 months old, but he isn't anymore. Is it true that they eventually start kindergarten?

Anonymous said...

To jdhoosier: not only do they start kindergarten, but sometimes they even do such things as start law school. I don't even know HOW that happened!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's fate. To all of you; it's fate. I will only wonder why I'm not growing.

CyndiAKADisneyqueen on 9:39 AM said...

I can't believe its been six months!

Anonymous said...

I wish I were a baby still! You always talk about birthdays like they come and go so fast. Well. They don't as far as I can see. I mean look at me, I'm only 10! Oh, and it's everyone's fault that I'm growing up like a slug. To Pi and to Pi only: I LOVE YOUR CHEEKS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

such.cute.baby. baby.withdrawl.molly.....

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez