Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy birthday honey!


Matt is 33 today!

I celebrated by giving him & Porter haircuts last night. (Hey, they'll look good in pictures!) How lucky is my husband, getting a national holiday to celebrate his birthday? The thing is, though, it's kind of an anticlimactic day... since we're leaving for Disneyworld in one week, Matt couldn't think of anything he really wanted besides a trip to Disney! I did find something at Hobby Lobby (really!) for the kids to give him. And we'll be having cake. Betsy was really excited to pick up the 3 candles at the grocery store this morning!

7 witty remarks on "Happy birthday honey!"

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!!!

You know, Joni, Laura was due on this day(it was even a Monday) 12 years ago. I can't believe she is getting so old. : (

Joni on 4:21 PM said...

Yeah, I remember her being due in September, but I didn't knwo it was actually the 3rd!

(I did send Laura a card, by the way... it's just probably not there yet. That's me, late as always. Wasn't I late to my own birth?)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Matt.

Anonymous said...

Yes, as a matter of fact, you were late to your own birth. By 10 days if I remember right. : /

Anonymous said...

¡Feliz CumpleaƱos!

susan opel on 7:00 PM said...

Happy birthday, Mattyboy!

Have fun at DisneY!!!!

Unknown on 9:08 PM said...

He's only 3?!!!!
Happy birthday!
I'm excited to hear what the hobby lobby gift is.
And hello I totally want to head to Disneyland this year! What a great gift!!!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez