Friday, August 17, 2007

Thumbs up.


I've been meaning to scrap about my special thumbs for a while now - ever since I read this Wikipedia entry - and there was a Body Parts challenge over at Scrap Etc. so I finally got around to doing it.


That's right people, my freaky thumbs are a sign of royalty.

3 witty remarks on "Thumbs up."

Anonymous said...

I'm a part of your club! Yay!

Unknown on 8:04 PM said...

Does that say 'the club'?
I have an oddity with my thumbs too. They are double jointed so they curve back really far... your highness!

Catherine on 2:41 AM said...

LOL UR THUMZ ARE INBRED

The word verify is "wnzil". Could I name a child that?

You know what would be even more effective? A sword verification! If you don't get stabed by a sword, you can leave a comment. If you do, you can't! It's like witch trials but with swords and cyberbots and spam!

love,
Cath

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez