Wednesday, February 21, 2007

do not adjust your set


I finished this scrapbook page this morning. It's actually been mostly done for weeks but I finally got around to writing the journaling.

(You can't really see them but I used Heidi Swapp acrylic stars on there... pretty much my favorite embellishment right now. There is almost nothing that can't be enhanced with a clear plastic star.)
The funny thing is, 'Santa Was Here' is pretty much an exact scraplift of a layout I did over a year ago.
I really liked this one, in fact it's probably one of my most favorite layouts ever. (I've lost count of how many times I've submitted 'Glow' to the magazines! Seriously, it applies to almost everything.) Although I usually don't scraplift anyone (including myself, lol) I will probably do this same layout again in the future with different pictures and supplies. It's kind of like sewing, where you can use the same pattern over and over again but with different fabrics and everything.

We've had to switch Porter to size 4 diapers. Parents of small children will recognize this as a fairly significant milestone since they wear size 3 diapers for pretty much an eternity. (I don't know why, that's just the way the sizing works.) I was thinking about it and I realized that Porter is almost 2. What??!! When did that happen?

2 witty remarks on "do not adjust your set"

Anonymous said...

I can't read what you wrote on the Santa page. Nice layouts, both. Too bad about Porter growing up so fast. Get used to it.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous...your pages are beautiful. I especially love the angelic smile that Betsy has. I wish I had the patience and the time. Maybe someday......

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez