Monday, November 20, 2006

Shop windows



We went downtown (the downtown of our town, not the city downtown, if that makes any sense) on Saturday. A lot of the stores have their windows decorated already - it was really cool. I think I need to go back and take more pictures when it's overcast or something, so I don't get glare off the glass.

Betsy had fun though. She made a new friend.
Posted by Picasa

3 witty remarks on "Shop windows"

Sue on 6:05 PM said...

how fun - I love window shopping during the holiday season and looking at all the neat decorations :)

Anonymous said...

Love the perspective in that last shot.

Betsy is totally adorable!

Anonymous said...

The caption reminds me of a line at the end of an R-rated movie that is noteworthy for being one of a tiny handful of Tom Cruise films that didn't stink to high heaven.
"Rutherford made some new friends. He said he's do his best for me."

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez