Wednesday, November 1, 2006

My kids aren't photogenic.



Apparently they don't believe in smiling, or looking at the camera, or holding still for the 1.2 seconds it takes me to take a picture. Whatever.

At any rate, the princess and the zebra went trick or treating last night. Matt worked a day shift so that he could take them out, and I stayed home distribut

ing candy and watching 'Treehouse of Horror' episodes on TV. We didn't have a lot of kids come around, so I got stuck with a lot of extra candy. I got the stuff I like (read: chocolate) so that's either a good thing or a bad thing.

The kids had a great time, although I don't think Porter really got it. His favorite was the one house that had a soccer ball sign in the yard; Porter yelled "BAAALLLLL!" all the way up to the house. (You should hear the way he says ball: he sounds like a Mexican soccer announcer. GOOOOAAALLLL!) For what it's worth, Porter figured out how to say "Trick or treat!" this morning. Good job, buddy.

4 witty remarks on "My kids aren't photogenic."

Anonymous said...

How did you convince Betsy to wear a shirt under her princess dress?

Sue on 7:31 AM said...

Oh, they are so CUTE!!! love your sweet little story :)

Unknown on 1:44 PM said...

Hey, better late than never!
Q was a princess too, although she couldn't decide which one she REALLY wanted to be this year so for the trunk or treat she was Belle and for Halloween she was Cinderella!

Anonymous said...

Oh, but they are cute. At least you don't spend your life fretting about it! We totally ran out of candy by 6:49 pm - T or T started at 6 pm. How lame are we?

Hey - I met you one week ago today! Yay for Joni!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez