Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Shiny!


My blog was starting to look pretty dingy, so I trawled the 'Net for a new style. Luckily there are like billions of free Blogger templates you can download (I've even saved a few for when I get tired of the laundry line). I've been working on re-building all my sidebar widgets; I think I've got everything in there except for my Web album of scrapbook layouts.

Up by the little birdie you can type in a search term and actually search my blog posts, which is pretty neat. If you're wondering how many of my posts contain the word 'poop,' the answer is: More than one. (Ditto with 'boogers.' I guess we know what kind of blog this is, don't we.)

And now that I'm looking at it, I'm realizing that the little B&W picture of me over there is seriously old. I took that picture when we lived in the old house so it's been at least three years. Looks like it's time for another self-portrait!

5 witty remarks on "Shiny!"

CyndiAKADisneyqueen on 6:48 PM said...

I love the new look.

Unknown on 8:43 PM said...

LOVING IT! Guess everyones changing things around for Spring. I'm getting a new template made for me from a friend on a military forum. can't wait for it! Oh and you have 3 posts with the word puke :)

Anna on 5:10 AM said...

I like it! Very cute and springy. :)

susan opel on 11:00 AM said...

Soooo cute and shiny! And I will be your kindred spirit, but only if it's NOT in the way that it was intimated in that book. :)

Unknown on 6:17 PM said...

Love the look of the new blog! Very fun!
WTG on the play set! We built one last year! So worth it! The kids love it!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez