Sunday, October 4, 2009

WCMD '09


Okay, I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I didn't get any cardmaking done yesterday, which was World Cardmaking Day. I was just way too busy. But, I'd sort of anticipated that that would happen, so I got these done a little earlier in the week:











Yeah, I'm still having lots of fun with that Early Bird paper pack. Maybe at some point I'll actually use it for a scrapbook page?!

2 witty remarks on "WCMD '09"

celeste'sblog on 11:02 AM said...

Hey-it's my card!

amypfan on 8:24 PM said...

Look, I found your blog and now I can stalk it! :)
Anyway, you are super creative. Maybe you could give me a crash course in cardmaking sometime??

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez