Wednesday, November 14, 2007

um


Did I seriously just go two weeks without updating my blog? Whoops. I hope you all don't hate me now.


Not a ton going on here, right now. The baby moves a lot, particularly when I'm laying in bed. I find it amusing now but ask me again in four more months when I can't sleep because someone's playing tetherball with my internal organs.

I had another layout picked by Scrapbook Trends - this time for an idea book about embellishments. It was one of my favorite layouts - part of my SOY entry - so I'm really glad I'll get to see it in print. And after a long dry spell, I seem to be getting a lot of publications.

Porter somehow knows all of the letters of the alphabet (upper case, at least). I've never actually tried to teach him that stuff so I don't know how he knows it - must be from TV, I guess.

I did some sewing this week: made matching Santa aprons for Betsy and me. Here's Betsy modeling hers - mine is the same only bigger and not worn by as cute of a person.
This was pretty intense on NCIS last week. Could not believe that they didn't mention it at all in this week's episode. Also, am I the only one who's incredibly nervous about the writers' strike? I don't know how long I can go without my fix.

I hate our telephone. The battery dies if you try and talk for more than 30 seconds. And I cannot figure out the deal with the paragraph breaks on Blogger. Either I get huge breaks or everything is all smooshed together. I'm tired of trying to figure it out.

I think that's everything. See? Not exciting. Next week will be, though.

6 witty remarks on "um"

Anonymous said...

My only complaint about the TV writers' strike is that the last threat of one is what we have to blame for the disaster that is Reality TV.

Oh, and it looks like we happy 3 will end up in Indy. I got an offer with a firm up there for next summer.

The Packers have a better record than the Colts, and (dare I say it? dare I think it?) probably a better shot at playing in the Super Bowl.

Eran, is it possible that the Irish will get swept by the service academies? Has that ever happened before? At least the Coast Guard Academy and the SUNY Maritime Academy don't have football teams.

Kevin Blinn on 6:40 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin Blinn on 6:41 PM said...

Yeah, it's possible. Oh freaking well. Everyone has their worst year sometime.

We are still making more headlines than, say, Oregon. Who is ranked top 2 or 3 I think. Which is unfair, but the media never shuts up about us.

Anonymous said...

I cant wait for next week.

And, I am nervous about the writers strike...I think I'm just handling it better.

I'm slightly jealous. I was just saying to Russ yesterday, that even though I was preggo 9 weeks ago, and I wanted to stop being preggo...I want to be again. Too soon though. I have mentioned that we have a month left to have Irish Twins. Russ didnt think that was too funny.

I love the aprons. I cant wait to see them on ya'll after Thanksgiving. Yay!

I hate your phone, too...you need a new one!


jdhoosier...glad to know you'll be in Indy. You'll still be close!!!!

Poor Eran...nothing like hearing about your alma matter in a bad way. Haha

Anonymous said...

A brief correction:

http://maritimeathletics.com/index.asp?path=football

My apologies to the SUNY Maritime Privateers.

Catherine on 3:08 PM said...

Actually, sister, we we hate you more when you post MORE OFTEN.

No, that's a lie. Betsey's cute. Her hair's so messy! Clearly you are mothering her wrong.

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez