Thursday, October 4, 2007

the cat's out of the bag...


Yep, I'm pregnant. It seems to be working this time, and I can't really conceal it any longer, unless I start wearing muumuus. And caftans. Maybe I could sew myself a long flowing caftan and a really kicky turban to match. Or, maybe I could just come out of the gestational closet and start wearing my elastic-belly pants, which is what I'm doing now.

Anyway, I'm having a pretty busy week, which is why I haven't updated in forever. My mother and the little girls just left for Rochester. They got here on Tuesday, so it was a short visit: just long enough to go to Goodwill and the sweet new fabric store, eat lunch at Steak n Shake, and sew a dress on Mom's serger. But don't be sad, because my in-laws will be arriving later tonight. Also, Mark and Jenny will be passing through on their way home from Cleveland. That's a lot of visitors in one week. But the good thing is, I've only had to clean my toilets once.

5 witty remarks on "the cat's out of the bag..."

CyndiAKADisneyqueen on 2:12 PM said...

OK, I am sure now there was something in the water at the Scrap Etc event ( maybe at the oxygen booth )! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!! Congrats!! Hopefully "rubbing" Tracy's belly helped to keep things good!! I am so excited for all of you. Still no Nicholas here but dialated 1 cm. so he's on his way too! Love to all!! Trish

susan opel on 5:31 PM said...

HOLY CRAP! So many people I know are preggers! Congratulations, Joni!

PS. I can link you to a site with some HOT muumuus!! *snicker*

Catherine on 7:36 AM said...

Good for you, sister dear. You make a lovely incubator.

Unknown on 12:26 PM said...

Hello!
Sorry I'm so late to congratulate you!
Congratulations!
How far along are you?
Yahhhooooo!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez