Thursday, July 19, 2007

Call me butter...


...because I am on a roll! Har har!






I haven't scrapped anything for a couple of weeks (since I finished my SOY entry) and it was nice to get back in the game. I ordered a bunch of prints from Walgreens and I finished FIVE pages yesterday. I'm really loving the pictures of Molly and Betsy and I've gotten over the idea that it's weird to scrap the same subject over and over again. It makes me happy and it's not like I'm about to run out of supplies. (Oh, and I'm loving the Martha Stewart label stickers, they are so versatile. The stamps on the 'Sprinkler' page are also from her line.)I have a few more pages to finish but I think that a trip to Hobby Lobby will be needed first...

3 witty remarks on "Call me butter..."

Amy Nabors on 9:50 PM said...

great layouts! looks like you have been on a roll. :)

Unknown on 8:46 PM said...

Look at you and all of your scrapping!
Love it!
Oh, and I'm totaly into skirts too. They are cooler than pants or shorts, there is a breeze-way!

susan opel on 8:27 AM said...

Oh my gosh! These are awesome!

GO COLTS!!!! What a cool layout!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez