Saturday, May 5, 2007

Yep, we have a holiday!


Today is National Scrapbooking Day.





Can I just take a moment and share why I love this hobby so much? It's because I love telling the story of my family through pictures and words. Also because I truly love all the paper, stickers, and ribbon (which if you've been in my house, you already knew!) And because it's FUN!



I plan on doing some scrapbooking today if I get a minute... I'll be working on Porter's birthday layout and maybe making some Mother's Day cards.

And speaking of Mother's Day... I finished the mother-daughter aprons that I was sewing for Betsy and me. I'll post a picture as soon as I have one... I haven'ttaken a shower yet this morning so no camera is coming near me!

6 witty remarks on "Yep, we have a holiday!"

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the page for Porter's bday! So, I have been on the road for a week. First to Em's, then took Robbie back to Savannah, then back to Em's, now in Bama. Tomorrow it's back to Savannah to see Rob off(he leaves Monday). Then back to Em's, and home. Hope you have a wonderful Mama's Day!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joni! Happy NSD! What a super cute layout, by the way...I so agree with you about the fun and the cute stuff...oh, and the friends! Happy Cinco De Mayo and beyond!

Catherine on 7:08 PM said...

Betsy in the top left photo looks so Blinn I can't stand it. You and Matt sure have produced some attractive little Aryan spawn.

Anonymous said...

"attractive little Aryan spawn" - now THAT'S funny!

Love that layout!

Anonymous said...

See, I've always enjoyed telling the story of my family with yams and string. And we are in the same family... oh well, toMAYto, toMAHto I guess.

Joni on 12:53 PM said...

"And this piece of hemp twine represents the time Dad set the cat on fire..."

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez