Friday, March 2, 2007

been scrapping



I seem to work in creative 'spurts.' I'll do a whole lot in a short period of time, and then nothing else for weeks. This is the result of my latest burst of creativity. I still have another page to finish actually - but our printer is out of ink and I am too darn lazy to handwrite all my journaling. Slacker.

That last page actually represents a slight departure for me. Anyone who knows my scrapping style knows that I am not a fan of Basic Grey papers. I don't know why, but for the most part, they just don't do anything for me. I do, however, like their chipboard embellishments (it's really hard not to love chipboard) and the Lily Kate line of papers. I got the paper pack last time it was on sale at Hobby Lobby - Matt got me a HL giftcard for Christmas, and one of my rules of giftcard usage is, I have to use it on something I wouldn't have normally bought. Otherwise, it doesn't count. I know, I am kind of strange... But I really like how that page turned out.

Posted by Picasa

1 witty remarks on "been scrapping"

Sue on 7:53 AM said...

Hi Joni! LOVE your BG layout - it's beautiful! How have you been?

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez