Monday, August 7, 2006

wedding sneak peek


Obviously I haven't had time to blog about the whole wedding yet, since we got back less than an hour ago. And I have infinity of laundry to do now (isn't that the worst part of returning from vacation?!) It was awesome to come home to our Brown House, as Betsy has officialli named it. I have downloaded all 190 pictures I took over the weekend to my computer but haven't even begun cropping and editing yet.

This is my all time favorite picture from the wedding. (I was standing on a chair in the 'crying room' of the church, about 10 minutes before we went down the aisle.) It's uncanny how much Emily looks like my mom! She was so beautiful and so happy... we all had an awesome time... my dad totally busted a groove and I have the photos to prove it. Posted by Picasa

9 witty remarks on "wedding sneak peek"

Anonymous said...

I have to agree about that being the best pic of Em...it's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad you are back - I've missed your snarky and witty comments on life!

Love the pic - tons!

Anonymous said...

wait....if your house is called the Brown house....what will Emily and Russell's house be called?????

Joni on 11:30 PM said...

Not my problem. Ask Betsy.

Anonymous said...

You could do posterity a great favor by making sure those pictures of your dad "bust[ing] a groove" never see the light of day...

Joni on 9:05 PM said...

Blogger seems to be on your side, F. McSlow, since it is being a butt and won't let me post them.

By the way, how is China?

Anonymous said...

China is awesome.
They feed me like a cruise ship.
Miss wife and kids, though.

Joni on 10:38 AM said...

Glad you like China.
Too bad you're not in Japan,
land of the haiku.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pic..of a beautiful young lady. Your camera skills are great Joan! I have made my own crying room right here...right now..

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez