Monday, August 3, 2009

Sneaky peeky!


I don't have time to do a proper write-up of our trip (sadly, the laundry ISN'T going to wash itself. Ask me how I know) but I thought I'd share a few shots. I actually wish I had taken more photos, but I was busy trying not to DIE FROM THE HEAT. Hey Kev, thanks for choosing to get married in August! But seriously though, we had a pretty good time. It wasn't totally uneventful, though. I'll tell the full story later on. Here you go!








3 witty remarks on "Sneaky peeky!"

Laura M on 6:47 PM said...

awww....she looked so pretty!

fatty mcslowslow said...

What an interesting picture of Porter...where was it taken?

(Oops.)

Kristen on 2:10 PM said...

is that a hospital bed? good heavens!

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez