Thursday, January 18, 2007

random stuff...


We went to the State Museum on Monday (all the museums are free on MLK Day). They had a really gross exhibit about bugs and dead bodies. Fascinating, but gross.

I'm 97% done with my Hall of Fame entry. Still waiting for York Photo to send me my prints so I can finish up the Crafty Combo. Why do I keep ordering from York? They always take f o r e v e r to send me my pictures.

We're teaching Betsy how to write her name now. She's got the E and the T and more or less the Y (it looks a lot like the T, but I'm forgiving) and we're working on the B. S still has her completely stumped, however.

My voice is nearly hoars from rrawring with Porter.

The Colts are playing the Patriots in the conference championship this weekend. I hate to be a Negative Nellie, but aren't the Pats the ones who always knock the Colts out of the playoffs? Much like the Packers and the Dallas Cowboys. I don't, however, reserve the same level of hatred for the Patriots as I do for the Cowboys. Some teams are just pure evil.

Don't overcook angelhair pasta. Not a pretty sight.

Old Navy is having a massive clearance sale. No more 97-cent capris for me. But, I got Matt some work pants for $8 (good thing, they inevitably end up with ink on them) and a scarf for 75 cents. Now his neck will be warm when he's walking from the parking garage, because I am a good wife.

You actually haven't seen cute, until you've seen a 1-year-old do the motions to 'Popcorn Popping.'

4 witty remarks on "random stuff..."

Anonymous said...

You're a Colts fan now?
Growing up in Rochester
You're not a Bills fan?

Anonymous said...

Just for the record:
The Packers beat the Cowboys
Last 2 times they've played.

Unknown on 8:50 AM said...

What? You watch... and care about football?

I only watched last night for justified 'sit down and snuggle' time with my Matt!

You go on your HOF! You are kicking booty!

Anonymous said...

gotta get to old navy......

 

Embellish Life Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez